2014 Gibson Custom Shop Collector's Choice #17 "Louis" Keith Nelson '59 Les Paul Standard Reissue in Aged finish. Here is one of the nicest Collector’s choice Les Paul we have had the pleasure of having in the shop. Mahogany Body, Maple top finished in Dirty Lemon Burst. '59 mahogany neck with a 22 fret 12” radius fingerboard. The guitar weighs 8.83Lb or 4KgThe nut width is 44mm.
- Body: 1-piece genuine mahogany back, figured maple top
- Neck: 1-piece genuine mahogany
- Fretboard: Single-layer, solid rosewood
- Inlay: Celluloid trapezoid
- Nut: Nylon
- Finish: Nelson Dirty Lemon, Aniline Dye back and sides
- Tuners: Reissue Deluxe Kluson "Greenkeys"
- Tailpiece & Bridge: Lightweight aluminum stopbar with ABR-1 Bridge
- Neck pickup: BurstBucker 3
- Bridge pickup: '57 Classic
- Headstock: Reissue Holly Head Veneer with Pearl Gibson inlay
- Hardware: Nickel
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats
- Collateral: Leather-bound tri-fold Certificate of Authenticity
- Run: Limited Edition of up to 300 Aged, with the availability of qualifying materials ultimately determining the size of the run
This is an amazing player, In stunning condition, as new for a guitar with a relic finish. Comes with the original Brown tolex Lifton case, COA, Tags.