2013 YAMAHA CUSTOM SHOP LL26 IN NATURAL FINISH.Fantastic guitar Made in August 2013 at the Yamaha Japanese custom shop. In amazing condition throughout, no scratches or dings. The Yamaha LL26 made from 2004 to 2014 is a dreadnought acoustic handcrafted in Japan. Solid Englemann spruce top and solid rosewood back & sides. The spruce top of the LL26 was treated with A.R.E (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) a wood conditioning process that improves tonal characteristics. The LL26 has a simplified design that offered a bit more of a vintage look: ornaments were left off to reduce weight and the brass open gear tuners contributed to the vintage look. The LL26 has an ebony fingerboard and bridge. This model was replaced by the LL26 A.R.E. model in 2014.
Yamaha LL26 Features:
- Body: Jumbo Type
- Top Solid: Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back Solid: Rosewood
- Side Solid: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Padauk (5 ply)
- Fingerborad: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Body Depth: 100-125 mm (3 15/16"-4 15/16")
- Nut Width: 44 mm (1 3/4")
- String Length: 650 mm (25 9/16")
- Tuners: Open Gear (Vintage Finish)
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Standard Accessory: Hard CaseThe guitar weighs 4.86Lb or 2.2Kg. Comes with the original Hard Shell case.
2013 Yamaha Custom Shop LL26 Acoustic in Natural finish