2004 Taylor 714CE-L30 30th Anniversary Fantastic Taylor with unique specs. Grand auditorium shape, Indian Rosewood back and sides, AAA Sitka spruce top, Koa Binding, Tropical Mahogany neck with a west African Ebony fingerboard and 20 frets.
Beautiful 30th anniversary Leaves inlays, leaf rosette and 30th anniversary signature on the headstock. Amazing sounding guitar and fantastic player!! Just wow! In amazing condition throughout, no scratches, minimal to no wear.
There is a small ball point pen size mark on the bottom side, sorry it is impossible to photograph.
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Gold plated
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"
The guitar weighs 4.99Lb or 2.265Kg.