1980 DEAN ML STANDARD - CHERRYBURST. Rare and early 1980 Dean ML Standard model in excellent condition for its age. Dean built his own ML design which is a cross between an Explorer and a Flying Vee. Solid mahogany body, mahogany set neck and a nice, bound maple top. This is still one of the early models featuring the large headstock. The guitar is in excellent+ condition for its age, only some minor play-wear, the original frets are still good and show minimal sign of pitting/wear. In all original condition beside the upgraded neck pickup and the Tune O Matic Bridge which has been replace for a lighter version ABR style in Nickel.
- Solid mahogany body,
- bound flamed maple top,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Grover tuners,
- Bound ebony fingerboard with dot inlays and 22 frets,
- 1x DiMarzio Super-distortion humbucker´s, (bridge)
- 1x early Duncan 59 (neck)
- 2x Vol, 1x Tone, 3-way switch,
- Ajustable Nashville bridge,
- "Boomerang" brass - tailpiece,
- Strings - thru - body construction,
- Chrome hardware,
The guitar weighs 4.2Kg or 9.3Lb
The nut width is 45mm. 51mm at the 12th fret.
- Incl. original black Dean hardshell case.
Total Rock machine, great to play and huge sounding!